Data protection policy
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, otherwise known as the General Regulation on data protection (hereinafter GDPR) sets the legal framework applicable to the processing of personal data.
The GDPR reinforces the rights and obligations of data controllers, processors, data subjects and data recipients.
For a good understanding of this policy, it is specified that:
- “Personal Data”:
Is defined as any information relating to a natural person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements specific to him, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6 1978.
Represents the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. Under this policy, the controller is Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé;
- ” Subcontracting “
Represents any natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the controller. In practice, these are therefore the service providers with which Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé works and who intervene on the personal data of Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé ;
- ” Persons concerned “
Persons who can be identified, directly or indirectly, and their personal data are collected by the data controller, i.e. all the interlocutors of Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé;
- “Recipients of data”
Natural or legal persons who receive communication of personal data. The recipients of the data can therefore be both employees of Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé and external organizations.
- ” Services ” :
This is the Le Clos Violette d’Aglaée service and all of its content.
- “User or You”:
Internet user visiting or using our services.
It is a text file that saves information on your terminal (computer, tablet or mobile) concerning your browsing on a website. A cookie does not make it possible to obtain information saved on your hard drive or personal information.
For the exercise of these services Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé uses the following cookies, via the WORDPRESS editor:
This is established for the purpose of informing you of the commitments of the Services:
- Customer management regarding your compliance;
- Commercial management, with regard to contracts, invoices, accounting.
- Training management
- Site visits
- Information requests
By this acceptance you agree to provide us with true information about you, or your establishment.
This may be subject to possible updates at any time, with regard to the evolution of applicable law and technologies useful for the performance of the services.
The purpose of this policy is to satisfy Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé‘s obligation to inform and thus to formalize the rights and obligations of customers/users with regard to the processing of their personal data.
II- OUR COMPANY
The following information is communicated to you so that you can be aware of the personal data protection commitments of Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé, which acts as data controller for the processing of personal data mentioned in the this document.
Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé has appointed a personal data protection officer
III- THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
As part of the processing of personal data, Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé veil collects and processes only data strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are processed.
We process the following data in this way:
- Email exchange data (Last name, First name, Email address, telephone number)
- Bank identification data (Last name, First name, Email addresses, RIB)
- Recruitment data (Last name, First name, Professional contact details)
- Data of the trainees of the training organizations (surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number)
- Customer/supplier/prospect data (Last name, First name, Email address, Telephone number)
- Contact data generated by the site
IV- THE PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF OUR DATA PROCESSING
Within Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé, your data is collected via our website or on the basis of information forms for four very distinct purposes, namely: customer management, accounting, sales and human resources management. To ensure GDPR compliance, Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé only implements the processing of personal data if it is justified by one of the six legal bases set out in the regulation (consent, contractual measures, legal obligation, safeguard of vital interests, performance of a mission of public interest or legitimate interest).
V- THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
We ensure that only authorized persons can access this data. Our service providers may be recipients of this data to carry out the services that we entrust to them provided that they have first checked their GDPR compliance and that these provisions are provided for contractually in order to inform the persons concerned. Certain personal data may be sent to third parties or to legally authorized authorities to meet our legal, regulatory or contractual obligations.
VI- TRANSFERS OF YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
We do not transfer your personal data to partners located outside the European Union.
VII. DURATION FOR WHICH WE KEEP YOUR DATA
The retention periods that we apply to your personal data are proportionate to the purposes for which they were collected. Accordingly, we organize our data retention policy as follows:
- 3 years from the last contact if you are not otherwise referenced as a customer, unless you express your wish to the contrary;
- 2 years from our last contact for job applicants not selected unless otherwise expressed;
- 10 years for accounting documents (see legal obligations);
- 5 years in an active database for commercial data and documents (then 5 years in the archive room)
VII. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, and with regard to the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD), all users have:
- Right of access: You have the right to make a data subject access request in order to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you; However, due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data which is incumbent on Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé , your request will be processed subject to the fact that you provide proof of your identity, in particular by producing a scan or photocopy of your valid identity document with the holder’s signature, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent to you. (Art 15 RGPD)
- Right of rectification: You have the right to ask Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé as soon as possible the rectification of the personal data concerning you which would be incomplete or inaccurate. Because of this right, the legislation authorizes you to request rectification, updating, or correction of your data. (Art 16 RGPD)
- Right to erasure or “right to be forgotten“: You have the right in certain cases to ask Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé to delete personal data concerning you; unless there is a compelling legal reason preventing the company Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé to delete them. In case of impossibility of deletion of data Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé will offer you solutions for anonymizing your data as far as possible. (Art 17 RGPD)
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right in certain cases to request or suspend the processing of your personal data, (Art 18 GDPR)
- Right to data portability: you have the right to ask Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé for a copy of your personal data, in a format that suits you and is preferably current, such as a csv file.
This right is nevertheless limited to processing based on consent or on a contract as well as to personal data that you have personally generated. It does not include derived data or inferred data, which is personal data created by Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé (Art 20 RGPD)
- Right of opposition: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by prohibiting us, for example, from processing your data for direct marketing purposes. (Art 21 RGPD).
An exception is provided for this purpose:
“Where personal data is processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1), the data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest. »
You can request the exercise of your rights from Le Clos Violette d’Aglaé at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This email must be accompanied by a copy of your identity document. The manager in charge of requests for the exercise of rights, undertakes under these conditions, to provide you with an answer within one month.
The persons concerned by the processing of their personal data are informed of their right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, namely the CNIL, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them does not comply with European data protection regulations, at the following address:
Cnil – Service des plaintes – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 Tél : 01 53 73 22 22
No personal information of the user of the site https://www.closviolettedaglaecharme.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the redemption of Le Clos Violette d’Aglaée and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the website user https://www.closviolettedaglaecharme.com
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.